FamilyresourcesHealth for Two
Health for Two
This FREE program supports pregnant women during the pregnancy by giving them the following supports:
- Prenatal vitamins and coupons for milk while you are pregnant and up to two months after the baby is born
- Gift Certificate to attend Free Prenatal Classes at your Public Health Center (Not during Covid-19 pandemic)
- Bus tickets for doctor appointments
- Information about being pregnant and becoming a new mom
- Connection to other community supports and resources
Call For Inquiry
You get prenatal vitamins and coupons for milk while you are pregnant and up to two months after the baby is born. You also get information about being pregnant and becoming a new mom
Health for Two will help you and your baby to be healthy.
You decide what help you need and when you need it.
It is delivered by a partnership of community agencies, Alberta Health Services, and the Public Health Agency of Canada (Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program).